Zayn Malik thanks fans for birthday wishes as he shares a sexy AF selfie of himself
Zayn Malik turned a year older on January 12, 2019, and took to Instagram to share a wicked black and white selfie of himself. The Pillowtalk singer also thanked his fans for their birthday messages on Twitter.
Zayn Malik is amongst the most popular singers of the current generation who began his musical journey as a member of One Direction. In 2015, the Pillowtalk singer parted ways with his bandmates namely Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan and started focusing on his solo music instead. In 2016, Zayn released his debut album, Mind of Minewhich was a chartbuster. In December 2018, Zayn released his sophomore album, Icarus Falls, which is still going strong in 2019 and is a hit amongst the ZStans.
On January 12, 2019, Zayn turned 26 years of age and his fans took to social media to wish their idol and make him feel loved. An overwhelmed Malik, who is usually a very private person took to Twitter to thank his ZStans with a simple and sweet tweet. Zayn tweeted, “Thank you for the birthday love today!” Not only that, Zayn treated his millions of fans with a wicked black and white selfie of himself looking sexy AF. Posing shirtless while flaunting his gorgeous chest tattoo and sporting bed hair and a well-trimmed beard, Zayn added the green filter to his eyes which makes him look like a vampire.
Meanwhile, Zayn’s album Icarus Falls features many favourites which were released by the singer in 2018 as singles including Dusk Till Dawn, Let Me, Entertainer, Sour Diesel, No Candle No Light and Too Much.
Recently, Zayn shared the music video of the single titled Satisfaction, which is said to be inspired by his troubled relationship with ex-girlfriend and supermodel, Gigi Hadid.
- SAG Awards 2019 check out the full list of the winners
- Pat McGrath’s New FetishEyes Mascara Is Here, and It’s Perfect For Those Who Love Drama
- Innovative Mascaras Will Change the Way You Get Long, Full Lashes in 2019
- BFF Mascara Colourpop Is Launching Its First-Ever
- What? David Beckham’s fashion brand suffers a tremendous loss worth 10.7 million euros
- Miley Cyrus wishes hubby Liam Hemsworth with a sweet love letter on his 29th Birthday
- Janhvi Kapoor meets a fan who has her name inked; watch her reaction
- Fashion rules you should NEVER follow
- Style one handbag in three different ways; here’s how to do it
- Style resolutions we’re trying this year