David Beckham What? David Beckham’s fashion brand suffers a tremendous loss worth 10.7 million euros
The company has faced major losses and setbacks and had hoped that Beckham’s ‘golden touch’ would turn their fortunes around when they signed with him around four years ago. The parent company also mentioned that getting Beckham on board, “certainly hasn’t been able to stop the company slipping further into the red.” But according to reports, after the news that his wife and designer Victoria Beckham’s brand was also going under a loss, “the Beckham association isn’t the guarantee it used to be,” despite the ex-Spice Girl celebrating the 10th anniversary of her brand. What?
News recently broke that over the last year Victoria Beckham’s losses have increased by 2 million Euros despite the launch of a new flagship store in Mayfair and having more than 400 retail outlets in over 50 countries and having offices both in London and New York!
The couple has incurred a huge loss together and we can’t help but wonder what is in stores for them in the near future.
What are your thoughts on the Beckhams’ loss? Comment below and let us know.
And Share It To Others. Thanks In Advance……..
- SAG Awards 2019 check out the full list of the winners
- Pat McGrath’s New FetishEyes Mascara Is Here, and It’s Perfect For Those Who Love Drama
- Innovative Mascaras Will Change the Way You Get Long, Full Lashes in 2019
- BFF Mascara Colourpop Is Launching Its First-Ever
- What? David Beckham’s fashion brand suffers a tremendous loss worth 10.7 million euros
- Miley Cyrus wishes hubby Liam Hemsworth with a sweet love letter on his 29th Birthday
- Janhvi Kapoor meets a fan who has her name inked; watch her reaction
- Fashion rules you should NEVER follow
- Style one handbag in three different ways; here’s how to do it
- Style resolutions we’re trying this year