Urban Decay’s New Elements Eyeshadow Palette Features 19 Astronomy-Themed Shades
Urban Decay’s Where one legendary eye shadow palette ends, another begins. Less than a week after discontinuing the iconic Naked Palette to make way for “even more greatness,” Urban Decay has given us a first glimpse at some of that “greatness.”
On Tuesday, the makeup company unveiled its first post-Naked eye shadow palette, and it does not disappoint. Called Elements, the palette features 18 new shades in a wide holographic range — eight metallics, three mattes, and eight shimmers, according to an Instagram post on the brand’s page — and one “ultra-iridescent transformer shade” called Luna, which appears as a shimmery white in the palette.
While 19 new Urban Decay shades would be reason enough to celebrate, the packaging is fantastic, too. Featuring a vibrant abalone-shell-like print, it lays out all the eye shadows in a circle on top of an elemental glyph design. (It’s reminiscent of BH Cosmetics’s Zodiac Palette, introduced in 2017, which also featured a range of cosmos-themed shimmery shades collected in a circle around one pearly white highlighter shade in the middle.)
A tweet from Urban Decay, the Elements Eyeshadow Palette reads “Our NEW Elements Eyeshadow Palette has revealed itself in all its cosmic glory 💫 A constellation of 18 multidimensional shades orbit around Luna, giving you an eyeshadow palette to create otherworldly looks with😍 Coming to UrbanDecay.com Sept. 10!”
This isn’t the first galaxy-themed palette that Urban Decay has released. In 2016, the brand released a Moondust Eyeshadow Palette, which introduced eight new shades into its iconic Moondust range, otherwise sold individually.
Urban Decay is keeping other details about the Elements palette, like the price, under wraps for now, but we’ll update this story when we find out more.
- What? David Beckham’s fashion brand suffers a tremendous loss worth 10.7 million euros
- Miley Cyrus wishes hubby Liam Hemsworth with a sweet love letter on his 29th Birthday
- Janhvi Kapoor meets a fan who has her name inked; watch her reaction
- Fashion rules you should NEVER follow
- Style one handbag in three different ways; here’s how to do it
- Style resolutions we’re trying this year
- Zayn Malik thanks fans for birthday wishes as he shares a sexy AF selfie of himself
- Deepika Padukone is a vision in a monochrome outfit as she arrives from Doha
- Shah Rukh Khan opts out of Rakesh Sharma biopic Saare Jaahan Se Accha for Farhan Akhtar’s Don 3? Read Details
- Ranveer Singh praises wife again: Deepika is responsible for my success