This Boy Crawling The Queen was in for an absolute treat yesterday when she visited Coram, the U.K.’s oldest children’s charity, in London. While meeting a group of well-wishers at the site, one little boy appeared to get overwhelmed by the encounter and simply crawled away from the sovereign.
Nathan Grant, age 9, stood quietly with the group at first as the Queen spoke to a woman standing behind him, according to The Telegraph. But after a few moments, he dropped to the ground, squeezed his way behind the adults standing around him, and swiftly crawled into the next room.
He even shouted “Bye!” before completing his exit, solidifying his status as an instant icon.
We’ve heard of guests accidentally hugging the Queen, or forgetting to curtsy to the Queen, but spontaneously crawling away from the Queen? That’s a whole new game. (That technically doesn’t break any royal protocol, does it?)
Grant essentially pulled off this moment in real life:
At least little Nathan was dressed dapperly dressed for his encounter with Her Majesty, although it didn’t last long. He looked sharp in a dark plaid suit, tie, and shiny shoes.
- Khloé Kardashian Is Having So Much Fun Babysitting Chicago West in Cleveland
- Jennifer Aniston Just Opened Up About Her ‘Very Successful’ Marriages to Brad Pitt & Justin Theroux
- Hailey Baldwin Says Miley Cyrus Used to Be Her “Biggest Troll” When They Were Kids
- Meryl Streep Is Going to Become a Grandmother for the First Time
- The Bachelor Contestant Tracy Shapoff Apologizes for Her ‘Hurtful’ Tweets
- Catelynn Lowell Says She and Husband Tyler Baltierra Are ‘Not Getting a Divorce:’ ‘We Love Each Other and Always Will’
- Cardi B Avoids Arrest by Heading to Court After Her Split From Offset
- Mamie Gummer Is Pregnant With Her First Child
- Former MLB Player Jose Castillo and Free Agent Luis Valbuena Killed in Venezuela Car Crash
- Grammys 2019 Nominations: 5 Biggest Snubs and Surprises