Style resolutions we’re trying this year
Style resolutions Most of us have this cycle, where we carry forward resolutions from one new year to the next. Apart from the general ones we make, fashion resolutions are another thing altogether. Since fashion is a form of art and self-expression, what’s the harm in setting some style goals for the year ahead?
Style resolutions A new year always brings us the chance to revamp ourselves. Basically, throw out everything we hated about the previous year and start with a fresh found energy. Here, we have listed some style resolutions to live by in 2019.
Start experimenting with the clothes we already own
“I have nothing to wear”, “I need new clothes” – are phrases all mothers and boyfriends are tired of hearing. Most of us only use 30% – 40% of our closet. So, all you lazy folks out there, this year, let’s start experimenting with clothes we already own! We might probably get to wear those clothes that rarely see the light, like the tie-dye dresses and baggy pants.
Stop playing it so safe
We’ve all been making the same mistake of playing it SAFE since forever. Meaning, we tend to keep things fairly same and safe. There are so many dapper trends out there that we restrict ourselves from trying. Next time, we go shopping, let’s make sure that we pick up something new and trendy.
Focus on building an accessory collection
All of us have more than enough clothes to come up with an infinite number of outfits. We need to understand how much the right accessories can make a look ten times chic and edgy. Invest in some good set of accessories; necklaces, earrings, bags, belts and shoes. Style them with a bit of creativity and you’ll be marvelled with the results!
Clean out the closet and donate old clothes
Last but not least, let us all do this WITHOUT FAIL. Work on letting go of some pieces that meant a lot to us in the past and reconfiguring our style for what we are now. Donating is a good deed, and let others benefit from the stuff we know that we’re never going to wear/use but keep them for the sake of sentiments. Plus donating means more space in your wardrobe, which means time to shop! YAY!
- SAG Awards 2019 check out the full list of the winners
- Pat McGrath’s New FetishEyes Mascara Is Here, and It’s Perfect For Those Who Love Drama
- Innovative Mascaras Will Change the Way You Get Long, Full Lashes in 2019
- BFF Mascara Colourpop Is Launching Its First-Ever
- What? David Beckham’s fashion brand suffers a tremendous loss worth 10.7 million euros
- Miley Cyrus wishes hubby Liam Hemsworth with a sweet love letter on his 29th Birthday
- Janhvi Kapoor meets a fan who has her name inked; watch her reaction
- Fashion rules you should NEVER follow
- Style one handbag in three different ways; here’s how to do it
- Style resolutions we’re trying this year