Style one handbag in three different ways; here’s how to do it
Style one The myth is that diamonds are a girl’s best friend. But the real unappreciated hero is the handbag which carries every woman’s world with her. It holds everything from the wallet, phone, lipstick, perfume and everything else while also adding finishing touches to your outfit! And if a woman is heading out whether it is to the gym, office or even a wedding, she is bound to have a handbag with her.Style one handbag
The most easiest, obvious and chic choice is a black handbag since the colour is timeless and elegant. It can be carried with outfits of any colour and still not look ‘off’. Whether it is comfortable pieces like jeans and a tee, formal outfits like dresses and ethnic wear like lehengas, the contemporary black bag goes with just about anything! It is also appropriate enough and can be carried on from day to night with no extra effort.
Structured black bags are chic and this bag comes with an adjustable chain for a strap which can be very useful if you want to switch between hanging it on your shoulder or carrying it in your arm. It makes for the perfect oversized bag as it is so stylish, lightweight and can hold all the basic necessities – the perfect thing to get you through a busy day.
If you want to customise it, add a funky keychain or a vintage scarf to it to give of a fun or classy vibe. So what are you waiting for? Grab this bag that packs all of your essentials andkeep it minimal! Style one
Do you have any more styling tips you want to share? Tell us in the comment section below.
For more on Fashion and Beauty: Subscribe Celebrity Tends
- SAG Awards 2019 check out the full list of the winners
- Pat McGrath’s New FetishEyes Mascara Is Here, and It’s Perfect For Those Who Love Drama
- Innovative Mascaras Will Change the Way You Get Long, Full Lashes in 2019
- BFF Mascara Colourpop Is Launching Its First-Ever
- What? David Beckham’s fashion brand suffers a tremendous loss worth 10.7 million euros
- Miley Cyrus wishes hubby Liam Hemsworth with a sweet love letter on his 29th Birthday
- Janhvi Kapoor meets a fan who has her name inked; watch her reaction
- Fashion rules you should NEVER follow
- Style one handbag in three different ways; here’s how to do it
- Style resolutions we’re trying this year