Rihanna’s Super-Long Gold Nails on the Cover of Garage Magazine
Rihanna’s is gracing the cover of Garage magazine’s latest issue, and her ultra-luxe manicure from the photo
shoot truly takes the phrase “nail art” to a whole new level — as in, these golden nails belong in a museum. Seriously.
The statement-making mani was created by London-based nail artist Jenny Longworth, who shared a detail shot
of the look to her own Instagram account. Rihanna’s XL nails (or perhaps more accurately, talons),
appear to have been painted with gold leaf, then decorated with different appliqués of roses, stars, and planets.
“When you make sure they can’t fit gloves over those nails,” Jenny joked in the caption of her post.
Riri accessorized her gold manicure with matching rings on every finger of her left hand, bringing the glitz and
glamour factor up yet another notch.
The awe-inspiring nails aren’t the only part of Rihanna’s beauty look from the Garage spread worthy of
obsession. Makeup artist Lisa Eldridge used Fenty Beauty products to create her dreamy look, and changed
things up in each shot by alternating between navy blue, matte red, and merlot-colored lipsticks.
Her straightened hair, which was styled by Yusef, stretched all the way down her back until it practically reached
her waist — a far cry from the shoulder-skimming bob she debuted earlier this summer.
When taken in all together, what the glam team achieved was nothing short of jaw-droppingly gorgeous.
This is the second major magazine cover Rihanna has appeared on in as many months. She notably graced the
September cover of British Vogue, and her ’20s-inspired beauty had everyone wondering if she was going to
singlehandedly bring thin eyebrows back into style. This time around, her brows were back in their usual brushed-out glory.
So can Fenty Beauty please launch a gold-leaf nail polish so we can copy this look for ourselves? Please and thanks.
- SAG Awards 2019 check out the full list of the winners
- Pat McGrath’s New FetishEyes Mascara Is Here, and It’s Perfect For Those Who Love Drama
- Innovative Mascaras Will Change the Way You Get Long, Full Lashes in 2019
- BFF Mascara Colourpop Is Launching Its First-Ever
- What? David Beckham’s fashion brand suffers a tremendous loss worth 10.7 million euros
- Miley Cyrus wishes hubby Liam Hemsworth with a sweet love letter on his 29th Birthday
- Janhvi Kapoor meets a fan who has her name inked; watch her reaction
- Fashion rules you should NEVER follow
- Style one handbag in three different ways; here’s how to do it
- Style resolutions we’re trying this year