Raveena Tandon credits Kangana Ranaut to start the trend of fashionable airport looks
Airport looks are now as important as red carpet events and celebrity weddings. We see our favouriteBollywood stars strut the airport runway, as if it were a fashion show, and bring forward their best attires, for the world to see and admire. One such celebrity is Kangana Ranaut, who slays the airport look with every appearance she makes. Whether it rocking it in spiffy co-ords and suits or bringing her inner saree aficionado, Kangy rules the airport fashion, thanks to her killer fashion sense.
One actress who agrees with the fact that Kangana started the trend of fashionable airport looks isRaveena Tandon. Raveena crossed paths with Kangana at the Mumbai airport and clicked a stylish selfie with her. In her caption, Tandon was all praises for the Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi actress. Raveena’s caption reads as, “With the one who started it all @team_kangana_ranaut got us out of our slumber and onto the airport catwalk! #airportlooks #airportdiaries #fashionpaparazzi.” Check out Kangana and Raveena’s selfie below:
Do you agree with Raveena’s statement? Let us know your views and favourite airport fashion moments of Kangana in the comments section below.
Meanwhile, the trailer of Manikarnika was out last month and it instantly went viral. Kangana will be seen playing the role of warrior queen Rani Laxmibai and along with her, Manikarnika also marks the debut of TV show Pavitra Rishta fame, Ankita Lokhande.
Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi is slated to release on January 25, 2018. Earlier, it was supposed to clash with Hrithik Roshan starrer Super 30, but the release has now been postponed to another date.
- What? David Beckham’s fashion brand suffers a tremendous loss worth 10.7 million euros
- Miley Cyrus wishes hubby Liam Hemsworth with a sweet love letter on his 29th Birthday
- Janhvi Kapoor meets a fan who has her name inked; watch her reaction
- Fashion rules you should NEVER follow
- Style one handbag in three different ways; here’s how to do it
- Style resolutions we’re trying this year
- Zayn Malik thanks fans for birthday wishes as he shares a sexy AF selfie of himself
- Deepika Padukone is a vision in a monochrome outfit as she arrives from Doha
- Shah Rukh Khan opts out of Rakesh Sharma biopic Saare Jaahan Se Accha for Farhan Akhtar’s Don 3? Read Details
- Ranveer Singh praises wife again: Deepika is responsible for my success