Ranveer Singh urges fans to spam Rohit Shetty to make a film with Simmba, Singham & Sooryavanshi
It is the era of Ranveer Singh and there’s absolutely no denying it. The actor is had a phenomenal year with two masterstroke performances in 2018. Be it the unapologetically inhumane character of Khilji or the corrupt yet soft at heart police officer in Simmba, Singh nailed it all. We love this man. He is real. He is original. He is himself; something which is so rare in the glamour industry. His fashion sense is unconventional but we are always up for it as he pulls it off with so much of confidence making it look like ‘the’ ultimate attire. However, we don’t feel the same about Ranveer’s look from Gully Boy’s trailer launch event.
Ranveer Singh urges
The dapper 33-year-old was present at the trailer launch of his most awaited film Gully boy, co-starring Alia Bhatt and directed by Zoya Akhtar. Ranveer turned up at the event being his usual quirky self, however, we think it went a little overboard. He was dressed in full sleeves purple hoodie teamed with black pants with colourful patches on it. He threw in a bright yellow puffer jacket and styled his look with an orange bandana, green sunglasses and red daddy sneakers. Yep!
This isn’t the first time that the Lootera actor has picked something unorthodox. But this one was something that instantly made us go, “Whaaaat???” and quite literally. The look immediately reminded us of Big Bird from the children’s television show, Sesame Street. The yellow puffer jacket was more than enough to make us nostalgic about our favourite childhood character.
We miss his looks when they were super quirky yet featured a lot of oomph. While we get that he is trying to be in character of a proper “gully boy rapper” but this look was stretched a bit too far.
What do you guys think about the look? Comment below and let us know.
For more on Fashion & Beauty, subscribe: Celebrity Trends
- SAG Awards 2019 check out the full list of the winners
- Pat McGrath’s New FetishEyes Mascara Is Here, and It’s Perfect For Those Who Love Drama
- Innovative Mascaras Will Change the Way You Get Long, Full Lashes in 2019
- BFF Mascara Colourpop Is Launching Its First-Ever
- What? David Beckham’s fashion brand suffers a tremendous loss worth 10.7 million euros
- Miley Cyrus wishes hubby Liam Hemsworth with a sweet love letter on his 29th Birthday
- Janhvi Kapoor meets a fan who has her name inked; watch her reaction
- Fashion rules you should NEVER follow
- Style one handbag in three different ways; here’s how to do it
- Style resolutions we’re trying this year