Ranveer Singh praises wife again: Deepika is responsible for my success
Ranveer Singh praises Simmba Actor Ranveer Singh is full of praises towards his wife Deepika Padukone again. In a recent interview with one of the daily newspapers, Ranveer revealed that Deepika is responsible for his success. According to him Deepika played an important role in shaping his career. On being asked about how is his newly married life, Ranveer said, “She calls me and asks me what time are you coming home? And what will you eat?” The actor added, “I would recommend marriage to all youngsters.”
Ranveer further responded to another question by saying that he owes a large part of his achievements to Deepika and that he has learnt a lot of things this year. Ranveer and Deepika were last seen together in the controversial film Padmaavat which was released in the year 2018. Later on the couple got married in Italy in the same year. Ranveer is currently in the news due to the success of his latest movie Simmba which was released on December 28, 2018. The film was produced and directed by Rohit Shetty and Karan Johar.Ranveer Singh praises
Post the success of Simmba, Ranveer is looking forward for the release of his next film Gully Boy. The film stars Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt and Kalki Koechlin in major roles. The posters as well as the trailer of the film are already out and have been highly acclaimed and praised by the Indian audiences. The film has also been selected for the Berlin International Film Festival to be held this year.
Ranveer Singh reveals why he was touched that Katrina and Anushka attended his wedding
Ranveer Singh tied the knot with his long time girlfriend late last year, in an intimate ceremony in Italy. The high profile couple later hosted a grand reception for their near and dear ones in Bollywood. The who’s who of Bollywood attended the wedding reception including lovely ladies Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma.
Katrina was touted to have a deep rivalry with Deepika Padukone. Moreover, some events in their past gave rise to rumours that the two actresses cannot see eye to eye. Anushka Sharma also, has not shared a great friendship with Ms Padukone over the years. However, both Kaif and Anushka attended the wedding and wished the couple well. Apparently, Ranveer was touched with this gesture.
Ranveer revealed on a talk show that Katrina and Anushka weren’t there for the sake of it. He said he believed that they were there to wish them well, which was a really lovely gesture. he added that it was very significant & special for him that Anushka came and that it meant a lot to him. Isn’t that sweet?
Ranveer was also rumoured to be in a romantic relationship with Anushka Sharma, many years back. But the two always remained friends and also featured in a movie post their break up. Anushka is now happily married to star cricketer Virat Kohli. Ranveer Singh praises
- What? David Beckham’s fashion brand suffers a tremendous loss worth 10.7 million euros
- Miley Cyrus wishes hubby Liam Hemsworth with a sweet love letter on his 29th Birthday
- Janhvi Kapoor meets a fan who has her name inked; watch her reaction
- Fashion rules you should NEVER follow
- Style one handbag in three different ways; here’s how to do it
- Style resolutions we’re trying this year
- Zayn Malik thanks fans for birthday wishes as he shares a sexy AF selfie of himself
- Deepika Padukone is a vision in a monochrome outfit as she arrives from Doha
- Shah Rukh Khan opts out of Rakesh Sharma biopic Saare Jaahan Se Accha for Farhan Akhtar’s Don 3? Read Details
- Ranveer Singh praises wife again: Deepika is responsible for my success