Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas Attend First Public Event as a Married Couple
Fresh off the heels of their multi-day wedding celebrations in Jodhpur, India, Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas just made their first public appearance as newlyweds. The couple, who is still in India following their weekend wedding ceremony, stopped by Bumble’s launch party event in New Delhi.
Though they may no longer need to use any dating apps themselves, Chopra reportedly advised in Bumble’s expansion into India after investing into the company. The actress has kept close ties to the app, which recently expanded beyond dating and into a career networking platform for women called Bumble Bizz.
For their first public appearance as Mr. and Mrs., Priyanka wore a blush pink dress complete with a chain belt around her waist. She still had her bridal henna art from her wedding ceremonies on her hands and feet. Jonas, meanwhile, donned a gray suit and navy loafers.
It’s unclear if the couple is taking a honeymoon, but if so it seems as though they delayed taking it (perhaps to attend the Bumble event before leaving India).Over the weekend, the couple hosted several wedding celebrations—including both Hindu and Christian ceremonies—with a small group of their families and friends.
For the occasions, the bride wore several wedding gowns—a mix of both Indian and Western designers including Ralph Lauren for the Christian ceremony and Sabyasachi for the Hindu ceremony.Capping off their wedding celebrations, the couple took a trip to Delhi for a final wedding reception at the Taj Palace Hotel. For the occasion, the bride wore an embroidered lehenga in champagne and gold, and accessorized with traditional jewelry.
- SAG Awards 2019 check out the full list of the winners
- Pat McGrath’s New FetishEyes Mascara Is Here, and It’s Perfect For Those Who Love Drama
- Innovative Mascaras Will Change the Way You Get Long, Full Lashes in 2019
- BFF Mascara Colourpop Is Launching Its First-Ever
- What? David Beckham’s fashion brand suffers a tremendous loss worth 10.7 million euros
- Miley Cyrus wishes hubby Liam Hemsworth with a sweet love letter on his 29th Birthday
- Janhvi Kapoor meets a fan who has her name inked; watch her reaction
- Fashion rules you should NEVER follow
- Style one handbag in three different ways; here’s how to do it
- Style resolutions we’re trying this year