Nobody Tells Julia Roberts She Can’t Wear Dark Nail Polish, Thank You Very Much
Nobody Tells Julia Roberts joined Instagram only a few months ago, but she’s already proving to be a pro.
The movie legend has been posting selfies, throwback pics, and photos with family and friends. In fact,
she’s mastered the art of social media so well that she’s even progressed to taking on mean comments from
Internet trolls — even when they’re not on her own page.
A vintage costume collector recently posted a side-by-side of Roberts next to Joan Crawford, wearing similar
gowns. One opinionated commenter shared their colorful feelings on Julia versus Joan by penning,
“Joan Crawford looks way better in my opinion. More classic and refined, and Julia is wearing ugly black nail polish!”
Roberts apparently saw the comment because she came back with a burn that any Instagram veteran would be
proud to have responded with: “It is in a fact a navy nail polish with garnets crystals as a grounding accent.
In case you would like to edit your comment from ‘ugly black nail polish’ to ugly navy polish with garnet crystals.
Just sayin,'” adding a painted-nails emoji for dramatic flair.
Hopefully, Roberts is having too much fun using Instagram to let trolls bother her. The actress recently ‘grammed
her first photo with her husband, cinematographer Danny Moder. In the personal picture, husband and wife are
seen embracing on the beach. “Oh Summer, thank you! You made us happy and brave. We embraced every
moment of sun drenched JOY,” she wrote.
- SAG Awards 2019 check out the full list of the winners
- Pat McGrath’s New FetishEyes Mascara Is Here, and It’s Perfect For Those Who Love Drama
- Innovative Mascaras Will Change the Way You Get Long, Full Lashes in 2019
- BFF Mascara Colourpop Is Launching Its First-Ever
- What? David Beckham’s fashion brand suffers a tremendous loss worth 10.7 million euros
- Miley Cyrus wishes hubby Liam Hemsworth with a sweet love letter on his 29th Birthday
- Janhvi Kapoor meets a fan who has her name inked; watch her reaction
- Fashion rules you should NEVER follow
- Style one handbag in three different ways; here’s how to do it
- Style resolutions we’re trying this year