Nail Designe as Pretty as Your Engagement Ring
Nail Designe An engagement ring is no ordinary bauble, so why wear it with an ordinary nail design?
You needn’t be a diamond expert to know that freshly shellacked nails and a new stunner are like a good wine
and cheese pairing—one simply cannot exist without the other.
If the fashion week shows (or late-night Pinterest binges) are any indication, nail art trendschange faster than
engagement rings styles. Whether you prefer metallic or even three-dimensional designs,
the days when bright or busy nails were met with Granny’s side-eye are old news. Put nicely:
The notion that anything beyond pale pinks and nudes could steal your engagement ring’s shine is old school.
Somewhere along the way, the engagement ring selfie wove itself into this decade’s ethos,
so much so that there were reports that some betrothed folks were getting really zealous,
going the extra mile to get their hands photo-ready. For others, reaching for the phone with a naked nail bed is a
nonstarter. If there isn’t at least a minimalist, geometric design painted on your nail,
you better put the phone down.
The fun part of all this is that the rules for rings and nails have been kicked to the curb.
Even if you’re the type who prefers a diamond with a gold band, you can be totally promiscuous with your mani.
Let your inspo be an extension of your style and aesthetics. It’s all very personal anyway, right?
Our friends at Brides helped us source some of the prettiest engagement rings out there right now.
If you like to keep things low key and a little straight-laced, introduce dots or straight lines with your next mani.
Heck, get a little crazy and just do it on your ring finger. If you’re already the playful kind, layer on other rings to amp up the quirk.
A lot happens leading up to the big day, and your mani is one of the few controllable variables in the equation.
So embrace the preciousness of it all, down to your nail designe.
- SAG Awards 2019 check out the full list of the winners
- Pat McGrath’s New FetishEyes Mascara Is Here, and It’s Perfect For Those Who Love Drama
- Innovative Mascaras Will Change the Way You Get Long, Full Lashes in 2019
- BFF Mascara Colourpop Is Launching Its First-Ever
- What? David Beckham’s fashion brand suffers a tremendous loss worth 10.7 million euros
- Miley Cyrus wishes hubby Liam Hemsworth with a sweet love letter on his 29th Birthday
- Janhvi Kapoor meets a fan who has her name inked; watch her reaction
- Fashion rules you should NEVER follow
- Style one handbag in three different ways; here’s how to do it
- Style resolutions we’re trying this year