Miley Cyrus wishes hubby Liam Hemsworth with a sweet love letter on his 29th Birthday
Expressing one’s love for their beloved is a daunting task for some. But, for some people, it is surely one way to bring a smile on their beau’s face. This is exactly what international sensation, Miley Cyrus did on the occasion of her hubby Liam Hemsworth’s 29th birthday. The gorgeous singer and performer took to social media to share a sweet and heartfelt love letter for her hubby, Liam. In the letter, Miley spoke at length about details of their daily life and how she fell in love with small habits of Liam.
She expressed her heart out with her words and spoke about how happy her life became with him. She didn’t shy away from revealing minute details about their love story through her letter. Like love struck wife, she went on and on about Liam’s positive attitude and his good habits which made his place in her heart. She wrote, “The look on your face when you receive good news and how you look AT the bad news. I love how you always try things your way, but are never to proud to ask for help. (Yes, I’ve noticed and taken note, I’m a work in progress).”
Isn’t that absolutely adorable? The two superstars left everyone shocked when they tied the knot on December 23, 2018, in a quiet and private ceremony at their home. Later, they took to social media to confirm their marriage and also shared photos of their intimate wedding ceremony. In the letter, Miley expresses the ups and downs of them being together and how she loved everything about him including his ‘dirty socks.’ For the uninitiated, Miley and Liam had a long-term relationship which went on and off in between. They met for the first time back in 2009 on the sets of The Last Song in which they were seen together as a couple. However, now, this reel-life couple is a real life pair after their intimate wedding which took place in December 2018.
- SAG Awards 2019 check out the full list of the winners
- Pat McGrath’s New FetishEyes Mascara Is Here, and It’s Perfect For Those Who Love Drama
- Innovative Mascaras Will Change the Way You Get Long, Full Lashes in 2019
- BFF Mascara Colourpop Is Launching Its First-Ever
- What? David Beckham’s fashion brand suffers a tremendous loss worth 10.7 million euros
- Miley Cyrus wishes hubby Liam Hemsworth with a sweet love letter on his 29th Birthday
- Janhvi Kapoor meets a fan who has her name inked; watch her reaction
- Fashion rules you should NEVER follow
- Style one handbag in three different ways; here’s how to do it
- Style resolutions we’re trying this year