Meryl Streep Is Going to Become a Grandmother for the First Time
Meryl Streep is about to take on a new role: being a grandma. The actress’ daughter, Mamie Gummer, is pregnant with her first child, her rep confirmed to Us Weekly. This will be Streep’s first grandchild.
Mamie, 35, is the second of Streep’s four children with husband Don Gummer; her siblings are Henry Wolfe Gummer, 33, Grace Gummer, 32, and Louisa Gummer, 27, according to Us.
The mom-to-be became engaged to producer Mehar Sethi in August, Us adds. She was previously married to actor Benjamin Walker but split in 2013 after two years of marriage, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
- SAG Awards 2019 check out the full list of the winners
- Pat McGrath’s New FetishEyes Mascara Is Here, and It’s Perfect For Those Who Love Drama
- Innovative Mascaras Will Change the Way You Get Long, Full Lashes in 2019
- BFF Mascara Colourpop Is Launching Its First-Ever
- What? David Beckham’s fashion brand suffers a tremendous loss worth 10.7 million euros
- Miley Cyrus wishes hubby Liam Hemsworth with a sweet love letter on his 29th Birthday
- Janhvi Kapoor meets a fan who has her name inked; watch her reaction
- Fashion rules you should NEVER follow
- Style one handbag in three different ways; here’s how to do it
- Style resolutions we’re trying this year