Meryl Streep Is Going to Become a Grandmother for the First Time
Meryl Streep is about to take on a new role: being a grandma. The actress’ daughter, Mamie Gummer, is pregnant with her first child, her rep confirmed to Us Weekly. This will be Streep’s first grandchild.
Mamie, 35, is the second of Streep’s four children with husband Don Gummer; her siblings are Henry Wolfe Gummer, 33, Grace Gummer, 32, and Louisa Gummer, 27, according to Us.
The mom-to-be became engaged to producer Mehar Sethi in August, Us adds. She was previously married to actor Benjamin Walker but split in 2013 after two years of marriage, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
- Khloé Kardashian Is Having So Much Fun Babysitting Chicago West in Cleveland
- Jennifer Aniston Just Opened Up About Her ‘Very Successful’ Marriages to Brad Pitt & Justin Theroux
- Hailey Baldwin Says Miley Cyrus Used to Be Her “Biggest Troll” When They Were Kids
- Meryl Streep Is Going to Become a Grandmother for the First Time
- The Bachelor Contestant Tracy Shapoff Apologizes for Her ‘Hurtful’ Tweets
- Catelynn Lowell Says She and Husband Tyler Baltierra Are ‘Not Getting a Divorce:’ ‘We Love Each Other and Always Will’
- Cardi B Avoids Arrest by Heading to Court After Her Split From Offset
- Mamie Gummer Is Pregnant With Her First Child
- Former MLB Player Jose Castillo and Free Agent Luis Valbuena Killed in Venezuela Car Crash
- Grammys 2019 Nominations: 5 Biggest Snubs and Surprises