Mattel and NCLA Beauty Teams Up for a Barbie Makeup Collection with Lipsticks and Nail Polish
Your old Barbie Dream House may be packed away in a basement somewhere, but that doesn’t mean you have to outgrow Barbie-inspired beauty. Get ready to dust the cobwebs off of Ken thanks to NCLA Beauty’s latest launch, a limited-edition collaboration with Mattel.
The retro-themed collection includes four shades of Barbie-approved nail lacquer in shades like Barbie Party (sparkly purple) and Pastel Dreams (baby pink). Don’t want to go to the trouble of giving yourself a manicure? Opt for one of the four pink Nail Wrap sets printed with everything from palm trees to the Barbie logo. There are also four Jelly Balm lipsticks, each of which is Barbie-colored but goes on clear. Finally, the collection includes a bubblegum-scented cuticle oil. All products are packaged with a vintage-style Barbie logo, and the lipstick tubes and polish caps are, of course, pastel pink.
Like all of NCLA’s products, the collection is completely vegan and cruelty-free. Best of all, each product is under $20 (unless you spring for the $110 collector’s box.)
- What? David Beckham’s fashion brand suffers a tremendous loss worth 10.7 million euros
- Miley Cyrus wishes hubby Liam Hemsworth with a sweet love letter on his 29th Birthday
- Janhvi Kapoor meets a fan who has her name inked; watch her reaction
- Fashion rules you should NEVER follow
- Style one handbag in three different ways; here’s how to do it
- Style resolutions we’re trying this year
- Zayn Malik thanks fans for birthday wishes as he shares a sexy AF selfie of himself
- Deepika Padukone is a vision in a monochrome outfit as she arrives from Doha
- Shah Rukh Khan opts out of Rakesh Sharma biopic Saare Jaahan Se Accha for Farhan Akhtar’s Don 3? Read Details
- Ranveer Singh praises wife again: Deepika is responsible for my success