Mamie Gummer Is Pregnant With Her First Child
Mamie Gummer Oh, baby! Mamie Gummer is pregnant with her first child, the actress’ rep confirms to Celebrity Trends.
Meryl Streep’s 35-year-old daughter got engaged to producer Mehar Sethi in August. “My fiancé,” he captioned a picture of the Out of the Blue star posing on a street in Croatia’s Opatija Riviera at the time. This will be Streep’s first grandchild.
Gummer split from her now-ex-husband, Benjamin Walker, in March 2013 after less than two years of marriage.
“It’s very amicable,” her rep told Us at the time.
The In the Heart of the Sea actor, 36, proposed to the Good Wife star in October 2009 with a custom-made ring.
He did it on one knee!” Gummer said at the time. “My mom loves him!”
The exes met while performing in the spring 2008 Broadway production of Les Liaisons Dangereuses. “She was the Uma to my Keanu,” Walker told New Yorkmagazine in a January 2013 interview.
Walker has since moved on from the failed marriage, as well. The Shimmer Lakestar married actress Kaya Scodelario in December 2015 after a year-long engagement.
“They’re very happy,” a source gushed to Us Weekly in December 2014. “Everyone is thrilled for them. They fell head over heels for each other.”
The Skins alum gave birth to the couple’s first child in December 2016. “Welcome to the world little man,” she wrote on Instagram at the time. “We couldn’t be happier or more in love with you & Arnie’s loving his new cuddle buddy.”
Gummer is the second eldest child of Oscar-winning actress Streep and her sculptor husband, Don Gummer, who have four children: musician Henry, 33, Smash alum Grace, 31, and Louisa, 27.
- Khloé Kardashian Is Having So Much Fun Babysitting Chicago West in Cleveland
- Jennifer Aniston Just Opened Up About Her ‘Very Successful’ Marriages to Brad Pitt & Justin Theroux
- Hailey Baldwin Says Miley Cyrus Used to Be Her “Biggest Troll” When They Were Kids
- Meryl Streep Is Going to Become a Grandmother for the First Time
- The Bachelor Contestant Tracy Shapoff Apologizes for Her ‘Hurtful’ Tweets
- Catelynn Lowell Says She and Husband Tyler Baltierra Are ‘Not Getting a Divorce:’ ‘We Love Each Other and Always Will’
- Cardi B Avoids Arrest by Heading to Court After Her Split From Offset
- Mamie Gummer Is Pregnant With Her First Child
- Former MLB Player Jose Castillo and Free Agent Luis Valbuena Killed in Venezuela Car Crash
- Grammys 2019 Nominations: 5 Biggest Snubs and Surprises