It Looks Like Urban Decay’s New Naked Cherry Palette Just Leaked on Social Media
It Looks Like It’s been less than a week since Urban Decay announced it would be discontinuing its iconic original Naked Palette, aka the one that started it all. It was a major move for Urban Decay that left many superfans wondering what’s next for the brand. They didn’t have to wait long, though, as it’s looking like Urban Decay might’ve had a completely new Naked in the works the whole time: Naked Cherry.It Looks Like
Leave it to @trendmood1 to break the news first. Late Tuesday night, the ever-popular Instagram account posted a potentially leaked photo of the 12-pan palette, which comes in a maroon ombré case covered in cherries, and features varying shades of burgundy, brown, shimmering pinks, and peach, as well as two neutral base colors. In typical Naked palette form, it also comes with a dual-ended eye shadow brush.
“O-M-G! Got so many messages about this!!!… Is this happening??!!” reads the caption. Now come to think of it, Urban Decay founder Wende Zomnir did say that the brand planned to “turn the grief into even more greatness” in her statement regarding the original Naked’s discontinuation, followed by, “Urban Decay will continue to thrive in Naked’s memory and honor — just wait and see.”
No one could guess that she meant so soon, but judging by the comments section, people couldn’t be happier about Naked Cherry joining the family. “Today’s shopping list just expanded 😂😍” and “I need this in my life 😍😍😍” are two comments on the post that imply the general consensus: fans are pumped about this new addition, and naturally, they want it now.
Unfortunately, it seems it might only be available in Thailand at the moment. At least, that’s what YouTuber Elle Tells concluded after sleuthing around social media, as reported by Revelist. And editors at Revelist even went one step further, locating a trademark for Naked Cherry online that seemingly confirm its legitimacy.
In her reveal video, Tells predicts the palette will be widely available this fall, which is right around the corner. If you consider the autumnal color scheme Naked Cherry boasts, she could be spot-on.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills’ New Sultry Eye Shadow Palette Is Filled With Smoky, Autumnal Shades
- A Woman Sealed Her Eyes Shut After Using Superglue on Her Lash Extensions
- 7 Makeup Tips for People Who Wear Contact Lenses
- We Have the Tea on Lara Jean’s Lashes in To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before
- Ariana Grande’s Makeup Artist Shares How She Creates the Perfect Cat-Eye
- I Tried a Viral Mascara Trick and It Made a Huge Difference in the Volume of My Lashes
- Gigi Hadid Debuted Maybelline New York’s Soda Pop Eyeshadow Palette at the 2018 Met Gala
- Urban Decay Is Discontinuing the Original Naked Palette, and I’m Not Crying, You’re Crying
- Too Faced Is Adding the Sugar Peach Wet and Dry Palette to Its Lineup
- Urban Decay’s New Elements Eyeshadow Palette Features 19 Astronomy-Themed Shades