Innovative Mascaras Will Change the Way You Get Long, Full Lashes in 2019
With lash lifts, tinting, and extensions all offering dramatic ways to keep lashes lush without mascara, you’d think the classic beauty product would eventually become obsolete. I don’t have a crystal ball to confirm that this definitely won’t happen, but the latest innovations in the world of mascara are proving that it’s not going anywhere anytime soon. Mascara wands are getting more complex and efficient, and new tools are launching to make the experience of swiping mascara on even easier and mess-free. With this in mind, I rounded up three wands and tools worth trying this year. These mascaras might make you reconsider your lash enhancement appointment.Innovative Mascaras
1. Beauténotions Immaculash 360
What’s so innovative about it: This two-in-one wand sandwiches lashes in between a large and thin brush to evenly and completely coat them. The idea is by swiping mascara onto the top and bottom of your upper lashes, they’ll look thicker and longer. When put into action, it actually works. The tong-like contraption might seem like a gimmick (and slightly scary), but it helps extend lashes in a flash.
Shop Now: $35 (beautenotions.com)
2. L’Oréal Paris Unlimited Mascara
Innovative Mascaras Bendable mascara wands aren’t exactly new. The Givenchy Noir Interdit Mascara, which bends to whatever angle your heart desires, exists. But the L’Oréal Paris Unlimited Mascara offers similar technology for a fraction of the price. You can adjust the brush into a 90-degree angle with a simple push of a finger, and it clicks into place. Not to turn this into a geometry lesson, but the right angle makes the brush become parallel to your lashes. Depositing pigment on not only your lash line but also from the roots to the tips of your lashes is even easier this way. Plus, the angle helps lift and separate lashes for a voluminous, clump-free finish.
Shop Now: $13 (lorealparisusa.com)
3. Able Cosmetics No Mess’Cara Mascara
Innovative Mascaras One of my major mascara gripes is it always seems to get everywhere once I’m done putting it on, and I always have to go into cleanup mode afterward. The Able Cosmetics No Mess’Cara Mascara solves this predicament with a mermaid tail-like tool on one end of its tube. The other end twists off to reveal a wand with short bristles. To put the two components into action, you hold the special shield against your eyelid along the root of your lashes with one hand. With the other, you apply the mascara as you typically would. Once you’re done, you’ll notice the formula only got onto your lashes and didn’t create a mess on your lids. The only downside is the Able Cosmetics No Mess’Cara Mascara is a two-handed situation, so it’s not accessible for everyone.
Shop Now: $29 (ablecosmetics.com)
As 2019 goes on, look forward to more mascara innovations added to this list. I have a feeling this is only the beginning of fun tools will see for fuller lashes this year.
- SAG Awards 2019 check out the full list of the winners
- Pat McGrath’s New FetishEyes Mascara Is Here, and It’s Perfect For Those Who Love Drama
- Innovative Mascaras Will Change the Way You Get Long, Full Lashes in 2019
- BFF Mascara Colourpop Is Launching Its First-Ever
- What? David Beckham’s fashion brand suffers a tremendous loss worth 10.7 million euros
- Miley Cyrus wishes hubby Liam Hemsworth with a sweet love letter on his 29th Birthday
- Janhvi Kapoor meets a fan who has her name inked; watch her reaction
- Fashion rules you should NEVER follow
- Style one handbag in three different ways; here’s how to do it
- Style resolutions we’re trying this year