Drake faces BACKLASH after an old video of him kissing and touching 17 year old girl goes viral
Drake faces, who created quite the storm worldwide with his song ‘In My Feelings’ in 2018, has been facing backlash after an old video of the singer kissing and touching a 17-year-old girl at one of his concerts resurfaced. According to a report in E!Online, the clip, which went viral a few days ago, was filmed in 2010 and took place at a show in Denver, according to a YouTube user. Drake mentions Colorado onstage in the video.
In the video shared by the user, Drake, who was then 23-years-old, can be seen with the teenage girl onstage. He then goes on to slow-dance with the girl. Post that, he rubs and kisses her shoulder and hugs her around her chest while standing behind her, as she smiles. The crowd, too, goes berserk and can be heard hooting at Drake’s act.
In the clip, Drake also asks the girl her age and when she replies ‘Seventeen’, the rapper expresses his disappointment. “I get in trouble for s–t like this,” he tells the audience. The ‘God’s Plan’ singer can be heard saying, “I can’t go to jail yet, man,” he says. “Seventeen? How do you look like that? You thick. Look at all this.”
“I had fun,” he adds. “I don’t know whether I should feel guilty or not, but I had fun. I like the way your breasts feel against my chest. I just want to thank you.” He then kisses her hand, both her cheeks, her forehead and her lips, as the audience cheered and clapped, reported E! Online. Take a look at the video below:
Twitterati criticised Drake’s act and called out the rapper for being a ‘predator’. Check out how Twitterati reacted to the video:
Drake,32, has not yet commented on the video. The rapper, like many male artists, occasionally takes time during his concerts to sing to and interact with an excited female fan selected by a crew member.
- SAG Awards 2019 check out the full list of the winners
- Pat McGrath’s New FetishEyes Mascara Is Here, and It’s Perfect For Those Who Love Drama
- Innovative Mascaras Will Change the Way You Get Long, Full Lashes in 2019
- BFF Mascara Colourpop Is Launching Its First-Ever
- What? David Beckham’s fashion brand suffers a tremendous loss worth 10.7 million euros
- Miley Cyrus wishes hubby Liam Hemsworth with a sweet love letter on his 29th Birthday
- Janhvi Kapoor meets a fan who has her name inked; watch her reaction
- Fashion rules you should NEVER follow
- Style one handbag in three different ways; here’s how to do it
- Style resolutions we’re trying this year