Celebs in Their Boldest Nearly Naked Red Carpet Looks of All Time
Celebs Forget peekaboo cutouts and plunging backs — these days celebs are all about showing off their assets in nearly naked dresses. With sheer fabrics and strategically placed appliques and lace, it’s all about maximizing sex appeal. And the list of celebs into the style keeps growing (Emma Roberts, Jessica Biel, Miley Cyrus, Rihanna are just a few of the stars we’ve seen in sexy transparent fashion choices recently). Scroll through for our picks for the most daring of these nearly naked looks and see the latest stars hopped on the trend!
Naked dresses are perhaps the most impressive of all red carpet feats. While they may not always make the best-dressed list, they do require a certain breed of celebrity to pull off. Not only do you have to have the balls to risk a wardrobe malfunction, but you have to do it with enough confidence that you look fierce — not terrified — in the photographs.
Take Rihanna’s infamous CFDA dress, for example. The girl rocked a completely sheer dress without a bra — and later remarked that her only regret was not wearing a bedazzled thong to match. That, my friends, is dedication.
Then, there was the year 2015, when the Met Gala saw not one nor two but three naked dresses on the red carpet, all worn by Hollywood’s hottest A-listers. Jennifer Lopez, above, bared her famous curves in a custom Atelier Versace illusion gown. Beyoncé was nearly naked in Givenchy. And Kim Kardashian Westalmost looked modest in comparison in her sheer Roberto Cavalli dress, because no one’s getting naked without KKW joining in.
- Khloé Kardashian Is Having So Much Fun Babysitting Chicago West in Cleveland
- Jennifer Aniston Just Opened Up About Her ‘Very Successful’ Marriages to Brad Pitt & Justin Theroux
- Hailey Baldwin Says Miley Cyrus Used to Be Her “Biggest Troll” When They Were Kids
- Meryl Streep Is Going to Become a Grandmother for the First Time
- The Bachelor Contestant Tracy Shapoff Apologizes for Her ‘Hurtful’ Tweets
- Catelynn Lowell Says She and Husband Tyler Baltierra Are ‘Not Getting a Divorce:’ ‘We Love Each Other and Always Will’
- Cardi B Avoids Arrest by Heading to Court After Her Split From Offset
- Mamie Gummer Is Pregnant With Her First Child
- Former MLB Player Jose Castillo and Free Agent Luis Valbuena Killed in Venezuela Car Crash
- Grammys 2019 Nominations: 5 Biggest Snubs and Surprises