Celebs in Their Boldest Nearly Naked Red Carpet Looks of All Time
Celebs Forget peekaboo cutouts and plunging backs — these days celebs are all about showing off their assets in nearly naked dresses. With sheer fabrics and strategically placed appliques and lace, it’s all about maximizing sex appeal. And the list of celebs into the style keeps growing (Emma Roberts, Jessica Biel, Miley Cyrus, Rihanna are just a few of the stars we’ve seen in sexy transparent fashion choices recently). Scroll through for our picks for the most daring of these nearly naked looks and see the latest stars hopped on the trend!
Naked dresses are perhaps the most impressive of all red carpet feats. While they may not always make the best-dressed list, they do require a certain breed of celebrity to pull off. Not only do you have to have the balls to risk a wardrobe malfunction, but you have to do it with enough confidence that you look fierce — not terrified — in the photographs.
Take Rihanna’s infamous CFDA dress, for example. The girl rocked a completely sheer dress without a bra — and later remarked that her only regret was not wearing a bedazzled thong to match. That, my friends, is dedication.
Then, there was the year 2015, when the Met Gala saw not one nor two but three naked dresses on the red carpet, all worn by Hollywood’s hottest A-listers. Jennifer Lopez, above, bared her famous curves in a custom Atelier Versace illusion gown. Beyoncé was nearly naked in Givenchy. And Kim Kardashian Westalmost looked modest in comparison in her sheer Roberto Cavalli dress, because no one’s getting naked without KKW joining in.
- SAG Awards 2019 check out the full list of the winners
- Pat McGrath’s New FetishEyes Mascara Is Here, and It’s Perfect For Those Who Love Drama
- Innovative Mascaras Will Change the Way You Get Long, Full Lashes in 2019
- BFF Mascara Colourpop Is Launching Its First-Ever
- What? David Beckham’s fashion brand suffers a tremendous loss worth 10.7 million euros
- Miley Cyrus wishes hubby Liam Hemsworth with a sweet love letter on his 29th Birthday
- Janhvi Kapoor meets a fan who has her name inked; watch her reaction
- Fashion rules you should NEVER follow
- Style one handbag in three different ways; here’s how to do it
- Style resolutions we’re trying this year