Cardi B Avoids Arrest by Heading to Court After Her Split From Offset
Taking ownership. Cardi B narrowly avoided arrest when she showed up to a court appearance stemming from misdemeanor charges filed against her in October.
The rapper, 26, was spotted at a courthouse in New York City on Friday, December 7, for her arraignment. After Cardi failed to attend a hearing on Monday, December 3, a judge was set to order an arrest warrant if she did not appear later in the week.
While prosecutors asked that the “I Like It” artist be held under a $2,500 bail, the judge decided to release her sans bail. TMZ reported that she is due in court again in January.
- SAG Awards 2019 check out the full list of the winners
- Pat McGrath’s New FetishEyes Mascara Is Here, and It’s Perfect For Those Who Love Drama
- Innovative Mascaras Will Change the Way You Get Long, Full Lashes in 2019
- BFF Mascara Colourpop Is Launching Its First-Ever
- What? David Beckham’s fashion brand suffers a tremendous loss worth 10.7 million euros
- Miley Cyrus wishes hubby Liam Hemsworth with a sweet love letter on his 29th Birthday
- Janhvi Kapoor meets a fan who has her name inked; watch her reaction
- Fashion rules you should NEVER follow
- Style one handbag in three different ways; here’s how to do it
- Style resolutions we’re trying this year