Cardi B Avoids Arrest by Heading to Court After Her Split From Offset
Taking ownership. Cardi B narrowly avoided arrest when she showed up to a court appearance stemming from misdemeanor charges filed against her in October.
The rapper, 26, was spotted at a courthouse in New York City on Friday, December 7, for her arraignment. After Cardi failed to attend a hearing on Monday, December 3, a judge was set to order an arrest warrant if she did not appear later in the week.
While prosecutors asked that the “I Like It” artist be held under a $2,500 bail, the judge decided to release her sans bail. TMZ reported that she is due in court again in January.
- Khloé Kardashian Is Having So Much Fun Babysitting Chicago West in Cleveland
- Jennifer Aniston Just Opened Up About Her ‘Very Successful’ Marriages to Brad Pitt & Justin Theroux
- Hailey Baldwin Says Miley Cyrus Used to Be Her “Biggest Troll” When They Were Kids
- Meryl Streep Is Going to Become a Grandmother for the First Time
- The Bachelor Contestant Tracy Shapoff Apologizes for Her ‘Hurtful’ Tweets
- Catelynn Lowell Says She and Husband Tyler Baltierra Are ‘Not Getting a Divorce:’ ‘We Love Each Other and Always Will’
- Cardi B Avoids Arrest by Heading to Court After Her Split From Offset
- Mamie Gummer Is Pregnant With Her First Child
- Former MLB Player Jose Castillo and Free Agent Luis Valbuena Killed in Venezuela Car Crash
- Grammys 2019 Nominations: 5 Biggest Snubs and Surprises