Ariana Grande’s Makeup Artist Shares How She Creates the Perfect Cat-Eye
Ariana Grande’s When it comes to makeup, creating the perfect cat-eye is an art. Thankfully, there’s hope for those of us (aka me) who wish to rock a cat-eye that looks as perfect as Ariana Grande‘s signature makeup move.
In an interview with Refinery 29, the Sweetener singer’s makeup artist Ash K Holm detailed how she manages to create a flawless cat-eye. According to Holm, the look requires just a touch of precision and the right products. “Use an angled eyeliner brush to extend the wing, and make sure the wing is angled upward towards the tail end of your eyebrows to lift the eyes up,” she said.
She also suggested two eyeliners that could help the process. “I’m constantly switching up the brands and products I use, but right now I’m loving Smashbox Jetset Waterproof Eyeliner ($22) and Nudestix Rock N’ Roller Eyeliner Ink ($24),” she said.
It’s also worth noting that sometimes finding the right look for you just takes practice. Plus, not all cat-eyes will look the same. There are definitely additional tips and hacks out there for achieving the bold and dramatic eye makeup of your dreams. In the past, beauty gurus have relied on hacks like dental floss to nail the look. You can even add a little glitz to your cat eye, using eye shadow, liner, and mascara to create the illusion of a glitter cat eye.
If you find yourself struggling to make the makeup magic happen on your own, E.L.F. recently released eye tape that could help and one beauty blogger even turned to bobby pins.
- What? David Beckham’s fashion brand suffers a tremendous loss worth 10.7 million euros
- Miley Cyrus wishes hubby Liam Hemsworth with a sweet love letter on his 29th Birthday
- Janhvi Kapoor meets a fan who has her name inked; watch her reaction
- Fashion rules you should NEVER follow
- Style one handbag in three different ways; here’s how to do it
- Style resolutions we’re trying this year
- Zayn Malik thanks fans for birthday wishes as he shares a sexy AF selfie of himself
- Deepika Padukone is a vision in a monochrome outfit as she arrives from Doha
- Shah Rukh Khan opts out of Rakesh Sharma biopic Saare Jaahan Se Accha for Farhan Akhtar’s Don 3? Read Details
- Ranveer Singh praises wife again: Deepika is responsible for my success