Anastasia Beverly Hills’ New Sultry Eye Shadow Palette Is Filled With Smoky, Autumnal Shades
Anastasia Beverly Prepare for your fall lid game to hit a new level. On Wednesday, Anastasia Beverly Hills announced its latest product launch, the Sultry Eye Shadow Palette. Via a series of Instagram posts, ABH teased fans with a model-filled video, then a mysterious shot of a gold rose, before finally showing off the full palette in a glittery video.
The Sultry Palette, which will be available on Tuesday, September 25, includes a mix of 14 matte and metallic shades in mostly nude, golden, and bronze tones, with the exception of one pigmented, poppy-colored shadow called “Bloom.” Many of the shades, like “Birch” (a beige-y taupe), “Ember” (a shimmery gold), and “Cinder” (a reddish-bronze), give off serious autumnal vibes and would look right at home on anyone’s lids as they sipped a pumpkin spice latte.
The brand’s president, Claudia Norvina Soare, took to her own Instagram to share the inspiration behind the latest launch, which she says is perfect for creating a “sexy smoky metallic eye” that’s “perfect for the holidays.” She notes that the palette is truly neutral because it’s devoid of reds, oranges, and browns, and pairs well with glitter. “I felt the variety was necessary for ABH. The cool tones are accompanied by neutrals and a pop of coral that I felt balanced the scales,” she wrote. “The foiled shades are super creamy with a lot of dimension.”
In case you weren’t excited enough, Anastasia Beverly Hills also shared a tutorial on how to create the aforementioned “sexy smoky metallic” vibe, and it is just as easy to DIY as you’d hoped. If this palette looks like a necessary addition to your collection, you can add your name to the waitlist so you can be the first to be notified when it drops on September 25.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills’ New Sultry Eye Shadow Palette Is Filled With Smoky, Autumnal Shades
- A Woman Sealed Her Eyes Shut After Using Superglue on Her Lash Extensions
- 7 Makeup Tips for People Who Wear Contact Lenses
- We Have the Tea on Lara Jean’s Lashes in To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before
- Ariana Grande’s Makeup Artist Shares How She Creates the Perfect Cat-Eye
- I Tried a Viral Mascara Trick and It Made a Huge Difference in the Volume of My Lashes
- Gigi Hadid Debuted Maybelline New York’s Soda Pop Eyeshadow Palette at the 2018 Met Gala
- Urban Decay Is Discontinuing the Original Naked Palette, and I’m Not Crying, You’re Crying
- Too Faced Is Adding the Sugar Peach Wet and Dry Palette to Its Lineup
- Urban Decay’s New Elements Eyeshadow Palette Features 19 Astronomy-Themed Shades