Anastasia Beverly Hills’ New Sultry Eye Shadow Palette Is Filled With Smoky, Autumnal Shades
Anastasia Beverly Prepare for your fall lid game to hit a new level. On Wednesday, Anastasia Beverly Hills announced its latest product launch, the Sultry Eye Shadow Palette. Via a series of Instagram posts, ABH teased fans with a model-filled video, then a mysterious shot of a gold rose, before finally showing off the full palette in a glittery video.
The Sultry Palette, which will be available on Tuesday, September 25, includes a mix of 14 matte and metallic shades in mostly nude, golden, and bronze tones, with the exception of one pigmented, poppy-colored shadow called “Bloom.” Many of the shades, like “Birch” (a beige-y taupe), “Ember” (a shimmery gold), and “Cinder” (a reddish-bronze), give off serious autumnal vibes and would look right at home on anyone’s lids as they sipped a pumpkin spice latte.
The brand’s president, Claudia Norvina Soare, took to her own Instagram to share the inspiration behind the latest launch, which she says is perfect for creating a “sexy smoky metallic eye” that’s “perfect for the holidays.” She notes that the palette is truly neutral because it’s devoid of reds, oranges, and browns, and pairs well with glitter. “I felt the variety was necessary for ABH. The cool tones are accompanied by neutrals and a pop of coral that I felt balanced the scales,” she wrote. “The foiled shades are super creamy with a lot of dimension.”
In case you weren’t excited enough, Anastasia Beverly Hills also shared a tutorial on how to create the aforementioned “sexy smoky metallic” vibe, and it is just as easy to DIY as you’d hoped. If this palette looks like a necessary addition to your collection, you can add your name to the waitlist so you can be the first to be notified when it drops.
- Khloé Kardashian Is Having So Much Fun Babysitting Chicago West in Cleveland
- Jennifer Aniston Just Opened Up About Her ‘Very Successful’ Marriages to Brad Pitt & Justin Theroux
- Hailey Baldwin Says Miley Cyrus Used to Be Her “Biggest Troll” When They Were Kids
- Meryl Streep Is Going to Become a Grandmother for the First Time
- The Bachelor Contestant Tracy Shapoff Apologizes for Her ‘Hurtful’ Tweets
- Catelynn Lowell Says She and Husband Tyler Baltierra Are ‘Not Getting a Divorce:’ ‘We Love Each Other and Always Will’
- Cardi B Avoids Arrest by Heading to Court After Her Split From Offset
- Mamie Gummer Is Pregnant With Her First Child
- Former MLB Player Jose Castillo and Free Agent Luis Valbuena Killed in Venezuela Car Crash
- Grammys 2019 Nominations: 5 Biggest Snubs and Surprises