Amal Clooney Wears a Breezy J. Mendel Gown to a United Nations Event
Amal Clooney made a stunning appearance last night for the United Nations Correspondents Associations (UNCA) Awards in New York City. Despite the wintery weather in Manhattan, the human rights lawyer wore a breezy, blue and white sleeveless dress by J. Mendel. The frock featured a romantic sweetheart neckline and hand-pleated silk mouseline, as the designer pointed out on Instagram.
She kept it simple on the accessories, opting for just a pair of diamond-shaped statement earrings and a navy box clutch to match her dress.
The dress isn’t currently available to shop online, but a similar sleeveless version with thicker straps and a midi length is.
- Khloé Kardashian Is Having So Much Fun Babysitting Chicago West in Cleveland
- Jennifer Aniston Just Opened Up About Her ‘Very Successful’ Marriages to Brad Pitt & Justin Theroux
- Hailey Baldwin Says Miley Cyrus Used to Be Her “Biggest Troll” When They Were Kids
- Meryl Streep Is Going to Become a Grandmother for the First Time
- The Bachelor Contestant Tracy Shapoff Apologizes for Her ‘Hurtful’ Tweets
- Catelynn Lowell Says She and Husband Tyler Baltierra Are ‘Not Getting a Divorce:’ ‘We Love Each Other and Always Will’
- Cardi B Avoids Arrest by Heading to Court After Her Split From Offset
- Mamie Gummer Is Pregnant With Her First Child
- Former MLB Player Jose Castillo and Free Agent Luis Valbuena Killed in Venezuela Car Crash
- Grammys 2019 Nominations: 5 Biggest Snubs and Surprises