Amal Clooney Wears a Breezy J. Mendel Gown to a United Nations Event
Amal Clooney made a stunning appearance last night for the United Nations Correspondents Associations (UNCA) Awards in New York City. Despite the wintery weather in Manhattan, the human rights lawyer wore a breezy, blue and white sleeveless dress by J. Mendel. The frock featured a romantic sweetheart neckline and hand-pleated silk mouseline, as the designer pointed out on Instagram.
She kept it simple on the accessories, opting for just a pair of diamond-shaped statement earrings and a navy box clutch to match her dress.
The dress isn’t currently available to shop online, but a similar sleeveless version with thicker straps and a midi length is.
- SAG Awards 2019 check out the full list of the winners
- Pat McGrath’s New FetishEyes Mascara Is Here, and It’s Perfect For Those Who Love Drama
- Innovative Mascaras Will Change the Way You Get Long, Full Lashes in 2019
- BFF Mascara Colourpop Is Launching Its First-Ever
- What? David Beckham’s fashion brand suffers a tremendous loss worth 10.7 million euros
- Miley Cyrus wishes hubby Liam Hemsworth with a sweet love letter on his 29th Birthday
- Janhvi Kapoor meets a fan who has her name inked; watch her reaction
- Fashion rules you should NEVER follow
- Style one handbag in three different ways; here’s how to do it
- Style resolutions we’re trying this year