7 Makeup Tips for People Who Wear Contact Lenses
7 Makeup Tips You’ve probably read a lot about how to do your makeup if you wear glasses. But I know more women who wear contacts than glasses on a daily basis, and a lot of them, like me, love makeup. This presents a bit of a beauty conundrum, because the easiest way to irritate your contacts is with makeup. How many of you have ended up with a fleck of shadow lodged underneath your lens? Or dirtied your contacts so much that you’ve had to prematurely open a new pack?
I reached out to optometrist Susan Resnick to find out just how to wear makeup without irritating my lens-covered eyes.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills’ New Sultry Eye Shadow Palette Is Filled With Smoky, Autumnal Shades
- A Woman Sealed Her Eyes Shut After Using Superglue on Her Lash Extensions
- 7 Makeup Tips for People Who Wear Contact Lenses
- We Have the Tea on Lara Jean’s Lashes in To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before
- Ariana Grande’s Makeup Artist Shares How She Creates the Perfect Cat-Eye
- I Tried a Viral Mascara Trick and It Made a Huge Difference in the Volume of My Lashes
- Gigi Hadid Debuted Maybelline New York’s Soda Pop Eyeshadow Palette at the 2018 Met Gala
- Urban Decay Is Discontinuing the Original Naked Palette, and I’m Not Crying, You’re Crying
- Too Faced Is Adding the Sugar Peach Wet and Dry Palette to Its Lineup
- Urban Decay’s New Elements Eyeshadow Palette Features 19 Astronomy-Themed Shades