7 Makeup Tips for People Who Wear Contact Lenses
7 Makeup Tips You’ve probably read a lot about how to do your makeup if you wear glasses. But I know more women who wear contacts than glasses on a daily basis, and a lot of them, like me, love makeup. This presents a bit of a beauty conundrum, because the easiest way to irritate your contacts is with makeup. How many of you have ended up with a fleck of shadow lodged underneath your lens? Or dirtied your contacts so much that you’ve had to prematurely open a new pack?
I reached out to optometrist Susan Resnick to find out just how to wear makeup without irritating my lens-covered eyes.
- SAG Awards 2019 check out the full list of the winners
- Pat McGrath’s New FetishEyes Mascara Is Here, and It’s Perfect For Those Who Love Drama
- Innovative Mascaras Will Change the Way You Get Long, Full Lashes in 2019
- BFF Mascara Colourpop Is Launching Its First-Ever
- What? David Beckham’s fashion brand suffers a tremendous loss worth 10.7 million euros
- Miley Cyrus wishes hubby Liam Hemsworth with a sweet love letter on his 29th Birthday
- Janhvi Kapoor meets a fan who has her name inked; watch her reaction
- Fashion rules you should NEVER follow
- Style one handbag in three different ways; here’s how to do it
- Style resolutions we’re trying this year