7 Makeup Tips for People Who Wear Contact Lenses
7 Makeup Tips You’ve probably read a lot about how to do your makeup if you wear glasses. But I know more women who wear contacts than glasses on a daily basis, and a lot of them, like me, love makeup. This presents a bit of a beauty conundrum, because the easiest way to irritate your contacts is with makeup. How many of you have ended up with a fleck of shadow lodged underneath your lens? Or dirtied your contacts so much that you’ve had to prematurely open a new pack?
I reached out to optometrist Susan Resnick to find out just how to wear makeup without irritating my lens-covered eyes.
- Khloé Kardashian Is Having So Much Fun Babysitting Chicago West in Cleveland
- Jennifer Aniston Just Opened Up About Her ‘Very Successful’ Marriages to Brad Pitt & Justin Theroux
- Hailey Baldwin Says Miley Cyrus Used to Be Her “Biggest Troll” When They Were Kids
- Meryl Streep Is Going to Become a Grandmother for the First Time
- The Bachelor Contestant Tracy Shapoff Apologizes for Her ‘Hurtful’ Tweets
- Catelynn Lowell Says She and Husband Tyler Baltierra Are ‘Not Getting a Divorce:’ ‘We Love Each Other and Always Will’
- Cardi B Avoids Arrest by Heading to Court After Her Split From Offset
- Mamie Gummer Is Pregnant With Her First Child
- Former MLB Player Jose Castillo and Free Agent Luis Valbuena Killed in Venezuela Car Crash
- Grammys 2019 Nominations: 5 Biggest Snubs and Surprises